To report an absence, please call our counseling office at 415-759-2773 or email our attendance clerk Stacey Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org
To report a positive case for Covid, please email email@example.com or call 415-660-9850.
***If your child is feeling ill and experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home and follow up with their grade level counselor and school nurse (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the most updated health and safety protocol. Information on covid-19 testing sites here.
Late Arrival to School - Tardies
- Students who arrive late to school should come up the stairs/ramp through the main entrance (between the 2 parking lots) and go to the Counseling Office Room 231 to get a tardy pass. The front door is locked during the school day.
- Excusing Tardies: Students should bring a written note from parent or note from medical provider, especially if parent is not with the student during drop off.
Permit to Leave Early Passes
- Obtaining a permit to leave pass in advance: Please have your child come to the counseling office to pick up a Permit to Leave Pass before school, start of school or after school with a written note or email to attendance clerk Stacey Dawson at email@example.com.
- Students without a written note or email from a parent will not be allowed to leave the school campus. Parents will be called to verify.
- Parents on-site pick up: Please sign out your child using the sign-out book. Counselor or secretary will call students out of class. We recommend that parents do not come during school lunch hours as it is hard to find students (see bell schedule).
- It is recommended that medical, dental, or other appointments be scheduled after school, on school holidays, or during vacation periods
- Written notes or emails from parents will be required for excusing absences.
- Notes should include:
- Date of Note, Student Name & Grade, Dates of Absence, Reason for Absence, Parent Name & Signature
- Notes should include:
- Students should drop off written notes to the counseling office the day they return back to school.
- Please allow a few days for attendance to be updated on the attendance system.
Attendance Codes in Synergy (ParentVue & StudentVue)
- TE = Tardies that have been excused
- T = Tardies that have not been excused
- T-30 = Unexcused tardy later than 30 minutes
- A = Unexcused Absences
- E = Excused Absences
- ACT = School Activity (field trips, athletics, school related events)
This page was last updated on December 16, 2022