Groups for LGBTQ+ Students, Parents or Service Providers
- Camp Indigo - A summer day camp for trans and gender diverse youth ages 4-16. See their website for dates.
- Camp It Up! - A camp for LGBTQIA+ families in the bay area.
- QChat Space - Conversations are facilitated by experienced staff who work at LGBTQ+ centers around the country. Q Chat Space facilitators are NOT mental health professionals.
- Trevor Space - TrevorSpace is an affirming international community for LGBTQ young people ages 13-24. The space is hosted and supervised by The Trevor Project.
- UCSF Child & Adolescent Gender Center - Offers a Middle School and High School group facilitated by CAGC staff and are free of charge. Contact Misha Kaufman for more information.
Services for Youth (24 and Under)
- San Francisco LGBT Center
Education & Advocacy
This page was last updated on October 4, 2023