SFUSD has many technology resources for families to support distance learning. Click here for more information.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Technology
- Get Started with Technology: Visit sfusd.edu/familytechnology to get support with using Chromebooks and accessing learning tools, video conferencing tools, and email through your child’s SFUSD Google account.
- Need your child’s Google account? Find your child’s Google email and password through ParentVUE: portal.sfusd.edu under “Student Info/Accept Offer” tab. You can also find this information on the ParentVue app under “Student Info” and then “Additional Information”. Visit sfusd.edu/parentvue/studentlogin for step-by-step instructions and a video.
- The safety and security of our students is a top priority. SFUSD has recently implemented additional security measures to require students to log into distance learning tools and platforms with their SFUSD Google account.
- Virtual Meetings with Students: Teacher(s) may ask students to participate in an interactive online meeting (video conference) using Zoom, Google Classroom and/or Google Hangouts Meet. For help with logging into Zoom, visit Accessing/Updating Your Account.