Our Guiding Principles
All students will make sense of rigorous mathematics in ways that are creative, interactive, and relevant in heterogeneous classrooms.
- All students are mathematically brilliant.
- Math is web (not a ladder).
Our Guiding Principles:
Our work is driven by four guiding principles:
- All students can and should develop a belief that mathematics is sensible, worthwhile, and doable.
- All students are capable of making sense of mathematics in ways that are creative, interactive, and relevant.
- All students can and should engage in rigorous mathematics through rich, challenging tasks.
- Students’ academic success in mathematics must not be predictable on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, socioeconomic status, language, religion, sexual orientation, cultural affiliation, or special needs.
This page was last updated on October 21, 2022