School Website Drupal Training Options
As of February 2022, the Accessibility in Digital Design Course is a prerequisite for you to be trained in Drupal.
How to Join Google Classroom: Accessibility in Digital Design:
- Go To “https://classroom.google.com/” or go this invite link
- At the top right, click on the “ + “ to “Join a class”
- Enter the Google Classroom Join Code
- Google Classroom Join Code: chqg73o
- After entering the code, click on “Join”
- You will see “Accessibility in Digital Design [TECH02M]”
How to Complete the Zoom Recording: Accessibility in Digital Design:
Self-Paced Online Class via Google Classroom for Schools
This self-paced course takes about two to three hours to complete.
To register for [COMM02M] 2022-23 School-Based Drupal Training for Content Owners, do the following:
- Use this invite link to the self-paced online class
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Click the "+" in the upper right corner and select "Join Class."
- When prompted, paste the Class code: 2huqgfn
Request for a instructor-led training for 1-on-1 or a group
After completing the Accessibility in Digital Design Course Google Classroom, to request a 1-on-1 or group training session, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "Drupal Training" and listing date(s)/time(s) you are available for a 120 minute hands-on training.
If you would like to hold an in-person Drupal training, please email Ralf at ReclosadoR@sfusd.edu
Trained Content Managers Can Train Content Authors
- Is there a trained Content Manager in your department already? Look up trained Content Managers by school/department.
- If so, they can train new Content Authors.
- If a trained Content Manager is willing to do this, ask them to complete the form on this Training Content Authors page.
What's the difference between a Content Manager and a Content Author?
- A Content Author can create and edit content, but a Content Manager needs to review and publish it.
- Content Managers must be SFUSD employees (any role).
- Content Authors can be any authorized person (e.g., a parent, student, consultant, or volunteer).
- All users must be trained before they can edit the website.
This page was last updated on June 29, 2023