UPDATE (2/27/23): THE COURSE SELECTION WINDOW FOR FALL 2023 HAS CLOSED. IF YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE OR WANT TO REQUEST CHANGES TO YOUR COURSE SELECTIONS, USE THE FORM LINKED BELOW TO CONTACT YOUR COUNSELOR.
From February 16th to February 23rd, current Lowell High School 9th-11th graders will be able to submit their course preferences for Fall of 2023 on StudentVUE. This page contains information and instructions on:
- How to choose courses
- How to submit your course preferences on StudentVUE
- Links to lists of courses offered at Lowell sorted by grade level and by department
- Link to the required Course Request Finalization Form that all students must fill out after submitting their course preferences on StudentVUE, including:
- a section to request a 7th course (optional) and...
- a section to Acknowledge your receipt and understanding of Lowell's AP course policy (required for students requesting one or more AP courses), and...
- sections to request help from counselors or ask questions about the course request process
Course selection finalization, AP Policy Acknowledgement, 7th course request, and help request form
All students must fill out this form after completing course selection in StudentVUE
Course selection videos
Check out these videos for information on how to choose courses and how to submit your course preferences
Courses offered Fall 2023 at Lowell
Use the links below to see names and descriptions of offered courses organized by grade level or by department
Courses listed by grade level
Click here to see a list and descriptions of courses in all departments organized by grade level
Courses listed by department
Click here to see a list and descriptions of courses at all grade levels organized by department
This page was last updated on February 27, 2023