Currently most of these links are out of date. They will be updated when new information becomes available.
- Counseling letters of recommendation: Student Fact Sheet (new 6-9-20)
- Weekly Bulletins
- Final exam schedule
- Grade submission schedule
- Normal weekly Bell Schedule
- School Events Calendar
- District Academic Calendar
- Contact Info with Counselor & Assistant Principal emails
- Registry Information (subject to change!)
- Transcript requests (link)
- If you have additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty Chart (teachers' teaching schedules)
Other "Looking for something" tips:
First, if you are looking for something and it happens to be on the new website, a quick suggestion is to type some key words into the Search tool that it to the right of "Organizations" in the menu offerings across the top.
Second, on a given webpage, most computer operating systems have a "Find" function to search through the text in a browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc), so if there is too much detail to look through to find what you are looking for, consider using the Find function of you computer (Command+F on an Apple computer, Ctrl+F on a Windows operating system.) On the Apple OSX, Command+G will "find the next instance" of what you are searching for, Ctrl+G on Windows in a browser.