General SFUSD question?
The Lowell Wellness Center
The Wellness Program is here to support you during your high school years. Being a teenager can be tough, but finding acceptance, support, and resources doesn't have to be! Wellness services are free, non-judgmental, and confidential. Our team is made up of a social worker, a nurse, a community health outreach worker, and mental health professionals to holistically support your social, emotional, and physical well-being.
How to report and absence
There are a few changes in regards to attendance this year. We will not be accepting any physical absence notes in the office this year. Please note that all notices to excuse absences can be submitted via email to Ms. Ross-Davis at LHSAttendance@sfusd.edu or you may also use the following complete the Parent's Verification of Student Absence Form.
Quick Links for Students
General Links and Resources for Students
- The Lowell Student Association (LSA) website: Lowell Student Association website with listings for clubs, athletics, student council and the class boards.
- Wellness Center: Lowell Resources, including the Wellness Center, are listed on this page
- Athletics website: Lowell Athletics website
- Club Listings: listings and links are on the LSA website
- Shield and Scroll: listings and links are on the LSA website
- The Student News Site of Lowell: https://thelowell.org
- Peer Mentoring Program (great for Freshmen): https://lhspeermentoring.weebly.com
- CSF Free Tutoring for Lowell Students: https://lowellcsf.weebly.com/
- Know your rights: Link to the SFUSD Student/Family Handbook. This includes a list of resources to help you respond/report incidents, threats, mistreatment, misconduct, etc. As a reminder, if you experience any form of bullying or hate motivated discrimination, please report it immediately to your teacher, counselor or Assistant Principal Liverpool (email@example.com)
Counseling Center and College Resources
Course Selection 2021 - 2022
Quick Links for Parents/Guardians
- School Absence: If a student must miss school, a parent/guardian must notify the Attendance Office (room 122) in writing no later than 3 days after the absence. More information can be found on the attendance page.
- Contact information: for administrators, counselors, staff, teachers contact page
- School year calendar: District Academic Calendar
- PTSA Website and FAQ information: https://www.lowellptsa.org/faq.html
- Lowell Spiritwear: https://www.lowellptsa.org/shop.html
- Know your rights: Link to the SFUSD Student/Family Handbook.
Quick Links for Staff/Teachers
(To be updated!) Spring 2022 Faculty Chart: listing of Faculty/Staff and classes by period (Google Sheet)
- (New!) Grade submission timeline: School year 2022-2023
Still can't find what you are looking for?
Other "Looking for something" tips:
First, if you are looking for something and it happens to be on the new website, a quick suggestion is to type some key words into the Search tool under "SFUSD" on each page.
Second, on a given webpage, most computer operating systems have a "Find" function to search through the text in a browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc), so if there is too much detail to look through to find what you are looking for, consider using the Find function of you computer (Command+F on an Apple computer, Ctrl+F on a Windows operating system.) On the Apple OSX, Command+G will "find the next instance" of what you are searching for, Ctrl+G on Windows in a browser.
This page was last updated on September 23, 2022