Every year, in partnership with dedicated volunteers and generous donors, the Lowell PTSA provides opportunities for community engagement, college readiness programs, wellness education, and funds grant requests from students and teachers to pay for enrichment opportunities, improve academic programs, and help enhance the Lowell community.
Image: PTSA President Tiffany Abuan, volunteering at Book to Book (the Student Book Store)
The PTSA supplies student planners for all Freshmen and Sophmores.
Student Planners can be picked-up near the Flagpole, Monday, August 23rd from 7:45a - 2:00p. To support LPTSA programs go to https://www.lowellptsa.org
Parents pitching in to help
Distributing textbooks during Covid took an army of volunteers. Being part of the PTSA is more than meetings and donations, it is also hands on work to help out.
Lowell Class of 2021: Senior Picnic
Big shout out to LPTSA VP Eva Gamboa, Louise Zonis, our Hospitality Committee volunteers and @biritesf for putting together yesterday’s Senior picnic! And, very big thanks to all of our generous supporters who gave time, funds, and approval of $12,000 to direct toward this gift to our Lowell Class of 2021!
Lowell PTSA (Parent, Teacher, Student Association)
We are excited to welcome back current Lowell PTSA Members and look forward to engaging new members in our Lowell High School Community. Please visit our dedicated Lowell PTSA website for more detailed information about our organization, how to donate, volunteer, join and otherwise be an engaged member. Website: www.lowellptsa.org
The Lowell PTSA supports the school in many ways, including:
- College readiness programs including SAT Bootcamp, Personal Statement Writing Workshop and the "Plan for your Future" Program.
- The Lowell PTSA Grants program for both Faculty and Students supports teams, clubs, programs, events, research and much more. In 2019 over $80,000 in grants was provided to the Lowell community.
- And of course, community engagement events from the Staff Appreciation lunch, monthly parent meetings, the yearly Turkey Raffle and running the Book to Book store (Lowell's campus bookstore) just to name a few.
We look forward to working together to build a community of belonging and support student success and well-being.
- If you still need to renew your membership or are new to Lowell High School PTSA, we want to encourage you to join our community. Your membership will add you to our email newsletter and support LPTSA sponsored programs.
- Membership fee waivers are available by emailing Lowellptsa101@gmail.com
Join the Lowell Parent List Serve
To join the Lowell Parent List Serve, send an email to: email@example.com. You’ll receive an email asking to confirm your request, and another email from the moderators asking to confirm your affiliation with Lowell, and then you’ll be signed up!
About the Lowell PTSA
The Lowell High School PTSA is a registered non-profit charitable organization. Every year, in partnership with dedicated volunteers and generous donors, the Lowell PTSA provides opportunities for community engagement, college readiness programs, wellness education, and funds grant requests from students and teachers to pay for enrichment opportunities, improve academic programs, and help enhance the Lowell community.
This page was last updated on November 3, 2022