Enrollment Fair, School Tours, and McKinley Open House
- SFUSD Enrollment Fair — Come visit us at the enrollment fair this year on Saturday, October 22, 2022 from 10am to 2pm at John O’Connell High School (2355 Folsom Street between 19th and 20th) For more information, please visit the SFUSD webpage for more information.
- In-Person Tour — McKinley will be offering in-person tours on the following Tuesdays from 8:15 am to 9:15 am:
- October 25, 2022
- November 1, 2022
- November 15, 2022
- November 29, 2022
- December 6, 2022
- December 13, 2022
- January 10, 2023
- TUESDAY APRIL 4, 2023 - NO SIGN UP REQUIRED
Please sign-up for tours here.
Tours are designed as an adult-only event; however, babies in arms are welcome.
- Open House — Come join us at our winter open house on January 21, 2023 from 10am to 12pm. Meet the principal, parents, and the after-school program leadership that make up the McKinley community. Tour the classrooms, our beautiful library, and gardens. Please bring the kids and your questions. No RSVP needed.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
McKinley Elementary School is located at 1025 14th Street (at Castro), San Francisco.
The school is on SF MUNI’s 24 Divisadero and 37 Corbett lines and is a short walk from both the Castro and Church Street MUNI metro stations.
Use 511.org’s Trip Planner to plan your journey by public transit.
Get driving directions via Google maps.
This page was last updated on March 20, 2023