IEP Resources and Articles
The following articles and resources are helpful for those just starting out in the IEP process or who are looking for more information about how best to support the education of a child with disabilities. You can also refer to our IEP guide for more information about the process.
- What to Expect at Your First IEP
- Questions to Ask Before and During the IEP
- Categories of Disability Under IDEA
- Sign up for a FREE Virtual IEP Clinic
- Special Education Fundamentals
- Developing Your Child's IEP
- School Accommodations and Modifications
- What is Assistive Technology (AT)?
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) Time Off for IEP Meetings
- The Difference between an Educational Assessment and a Medical Diagnosis
- Introducing your child with an IEP to a new teacher
- How To Organize Your Child's Special Education File
- When Your Child With an IEP Turns 18: Your Parental Rights
- The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)