Special Education Policies & Procedure Handbook
The Special Education Policy Handbook is divided into chapters containing sub sections with general information for each area.
Note: This is a living document and is continually updated. Some sections are still under construction.
Please report issues and outdated information or contacts in the Policy Handbook pages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
Click the Chapter title link to open information.
1. Child Find Procedures for Locating and Identifying Children with Disabilities
2. Services for Infants and Toddlers
4. General Education Interventions
6. Procedures for Determining Eligibility
7. Special Education Assessment and Evaluation
8. Individualized Education Programs
9. English Language Learners with Disabilities
10. Related Service (Speech, OT, PT, SLI, Vision, etc)
11. Transportation Services for Special Education
14. Student Discipline Procedures
15. Transition between Grades and Schools
17. Charter Schools
18. Students Enrolled in Private School by Parent
19. Home Hospital Instruction - Being revised
20. Exiting Students
23. Parent Rights - Informed Consent
24. Records Requests
26. Services to Adults in County Jail Facilities
This page was last updated on February 7, 2023