Resources for Families and Community Partners
Student and Family Resource Link
Find answers to your questions and get help to navigate SFUSD:
- Go to familylink.sfusd.edu to complete an online request form
- Email request to email@example.com
- Call 415-340-1716 *
*The Resource Link is open for live calls Monday through Friday from 9 am-3 pm, and closed for lunch hours from 12-1 pm. Callers can still leave a voicemail at all hours.
Sign up to receive districtwide newsletters and announcements!
Get the news from SFUSD by signing up for one or both of SFUSD's weekly family emails! These will contain districtwide information relevant to families and students. (For school-specific news and information, contact your school principal or site leader.)
- Family Announcements Bulletin (FAB!)
- Family Email Newsletter
Subscribe to the Family & Community Partnerships Press - a monthly newsletter with curated information & resources for school & district staff, community partners and family advocates. Find previous editions and subscribe to receive the monthly updates!
Connect with other community partners serving SFUSD students and families
Access reports about services available through MOUs with the district - and connect with the organizations providing those services.
- Get started by setting up your account in the MOU platform, to access the reports & individual MOUs
Connect with SFUSD staff and community partners who participated in online Partners Forums starting in spring 2020.
- We're sharing contact info for the hundreds of community partners and SFUSD staff who registered for those forums - so you can continue to network and build relationships to strengthen your collaboration.
The Community Schools Toolkit
SFUSD staff and the San Francisco Beacon Initiative developed the Community Schools Toolkit - to share our guiding framework along with tools for school sites and their community partners to collaborate, participate in shared leadership, and coordinate services to support student success.
Family and Community Partnerships
This page was last updated on January 22, 2022