COVID-19 Supplies at School Sites
All schools will be provided with:
- Cloth masks
- Disposable masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
The following will be available by request:
- Face shields
- Clear masks
- All schools are ready for in-person learning
- All moves are complete
- Movers are completing "go-backs" through August 13
- All Mechanical Ventilation Worksheets have been submitted to San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH)
- All multi-occupancy space will have at least one of the following:
- Operable windows
- Mechanical ventilation
- Portable air cleaner
- All cafeterias (including multi-purpose rooms with food service) have operable windows or two large portable air cleaners
- Auditoriums and gymnasiums have operable windows or functional mechanical ventilation, with the exception of 5 auditoriums and 1 gym:
School Facility Repairs to be completed by Estimated completion date Glen Park Auditorium SFUSD Buildings & Grounds Aug. 9, 2021 Aptos Auditorium Outside contractor Winter break Washington Auditorium Outside contractor Winter break Wallenberg Auditorium Outside contractor Winter break Thurgood Marshall Auditorium Outside contractor Winter break John O'Connell Gymnasium SFUSD Buildings & Grounds Mid-September
Cleaning and Disinfection
- Students will be provided with soap and water or hand sanitizer in their classroom, restrooms, before and after using shared supplies and equipment, play structures, and before and after mealtimes.
- Cleaning and disinfecting supplies will be available at every school.
- Staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like door handles, desks, countertops, phones, keyboards, light switches, handles, toilets and faucets at least once daily.