COVID-19 Supplies at School Sites
High quality face masks are available by request at school sites.
Below are updates on the status of Portable Air Cleaners (PACs) for the 2022 - 2023 school year:
PAC Inventory & Replacement
- In the prior school year the Facilities department installed portable air cleaners (PACs) in all classrooms, libraries and cafeteria spaces.
- Over the Summer, custodial staff completed a review at each school site to identify classroom, library, or cafeteria spaces that were missing PACs.
- During the week of August 8th, warehouse staff installed PACs in classroom, library or cafeteria spaces where they were missing.
PAC Filter Replacements
- School sites have 3 models of PACs - a large white model (Wright model), a large black model (Austin model), and a smaller unit.
- Wright models require an annual pre-filter replacement. This replacement was completed in July.
- Austin models require filter replacement every five (5) years - no replacements are needed at this time.
This page was last updated on March 13, 2023