Paraeducator Job Board
View our current paraeducator openings
Quality schools offer engaging and challenging programs, caring and committed staff, strong and visible leaders, and instruction differentiated to meet each child’s needs. Our SFUSD paraeducators are instructional aides, student & family resource personnel, security aides, and other staffing personnel who are integral parts of the district’s effort to ensure that every student who enrolls in our schools will graduate ready for college, career, and life.
We review paraeducator applications on an ongoing basis, and will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the position.
Eligibility for Hire
The following are minimum requirements* for eligibility:
K-12 Special Education Instructional Aide or Substitute:
- High school diploma or equivalent AND passed District Instructional Aide Exam; OR
- High school diploma or equivalent AND passed CBEST; OR
- High school diploma or equivalent AND 48 college units (official transcripts required); OR
- Associate's degree or higher
Child Development Program Instructional Aide or Substitute:
- High school diploma or equivalent AND completion of 6 semester units of Early Childhood Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years old
*Roles not listed above will have position-specific minimum requirements.
Paraeducator openings will be posted soon.
See our upcoming events below.
Contact for General Information
For more information about paraeducator positions with SFUSD, please email email@example.com.
We have also created a Paraeducator interest form, for candidates who would like to notify our team of their interest in future opportunities. The Paraeducator interest form can be accessed HERE.
This page was last updated on July 1, 2022