SFUSD is developing health and safety protocols for students, families, and staff. This work includes:
- Ensuring a COVID-19 prevention plan that prioritizes equity is in place for each school.
- Building protocols for repeated school closures, in case of a COVID-19 exposure.
- Building protocols to support youth with access and functional needs who may be at increased risk.
- Developing a plan for ongoing surveillance testing of all staff.
- Defining data collection and monitoring that is aligned with the San Francisco Department of Public Health.