Contact Information - COVID-19
As we continue to move through the latest developments and planning around COVID-19, the SFUSD Transportation Department would like to encourage all families of students receiving transportation services to register and activate their ParentVue accounts and keep their contact information up to date.
Online Transportation Feedback Form
We value your input and will use it to strengthen transportation services for our students. Please use this transportation feedback form to provide feedback or to report a bus that arrives 15 minutes late or more. This form is also available in Spanish and Chinese.
Tracker Log: PDF printable log used for the improvement of bus arrival times. Download the tracker log.
Safe and Reliable Transportation To and From School
SFUSD, in partnership with transportation provider First Student Inc., provides safe and reliable transportation to and from school.
The Transportation Team supports the educational day by providing:
- Curb to curb transportation for students with IEP's
- General Education busing with limited established routes
- Site support for planning and scheduling of Field Trips
- Transportation bus service for paid, athletic, and art program trips
Who to contact?
- If the bus never arrived, is late, or your child won't be riding the bus: First Student Dispatch: 415-647-3159
- All other transportation support questions, please email the SFUSD Transportation team: email@example.com
- Due to the expanding nature of the COVID-19 outbreak, our office is close, and our phone support hours have been adjusted. Our staff is available to answer calls from Monday to Friday, 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific Time. Please call 415-695-5505
SFUSD Transportation Department
The Transportation Department, although not in the classroom, is a strong supporter of SFUSD's Mission: Every day we provide each and every student the quality instruction and equitable support required to thrive in the 21st century.
SFUSD Transportation Mission: Transportation’s mission is to provide safe, efficient, and on-time transportation services that support equitable access to educational opportunities for our students.
SFUSD Transportation Vision Statement: SFUSD’s students and families experience the Transportation Department as one that is student centered and responsive in providing eco-friendly transportation options that are prompt, reliable, and affordable.
District Staff: For information about how to request field trip transportation, visit the Field Trips section on the Manage Classrooms page of this website (requires login)
Due to the expanding nature of the COVID-19 outbreak, our office is closed, and our phone support hours have been adjusted. Our staff is available to answer calls from Monday to Friday, 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific Time. Please call 415-695-5505
For questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
1000 Selby Street, San Francisco, CA 94124
Phone: (415) 695-5505
Fax: (415) 707-1779