Student Family School Resource Link
The first stop for support is Student Family School Resource Link, which gives you access to a full range of resources for families, including:
- Student enrollment: Find the right school in your neighborhood including bilingual programs, after-school programs and enrichments
- Special education: Educational and related developmental supports for children with disabilities.
- Technology: To ensure access to learning, all SFUSD students can receive a laptop in grades 4-12 and discounts for home internet connections.
- Food & nutrition: Free meals for all students at school and referrals to neighborhood food banks for families. See what’s on the menu!
- Physical & mental wellness: Speak to a school nurse or mental health professional about how we partner to support your child’s health at school.
Sometimes the biggest barrier to attendance is simply getting to school in the morning.
SFUSD Transportation Services helps provide safe and reliable transportation to and from school:
- Curb-to-curb transportation for students with IEP's
- General education busing with limited established routes
If transportation challenges are keeping your student from getting to school, contact the SFUSD Transportation team at 415-695-5505 or email@example.com. While we do have limited space for general education busing, the City of San Francisco allows all students and youth to ride free! See MUNI for more information.
This page was last updated on December 6, 2023