Monday, Tuesday, and Friday: 7:30 om - 3:30 pm
Wednesday and Thursday (block days): 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
*Speak with the librarian if you have time needs beyond our schedule. Occasionally we are closed for special group meetings during the lunch period.
- Student must have school ID or schedule to checkout all materials, including computers
- Books are checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed
- Magazines may be checked out for 1 week
- All students must at least know their advisory number for checkout.
- Students are not charged overdue fines, but students with overdue materials will lose checkout privileges, including computer checkout
- Students will be charged for lost or damaged materials
- All computers must be checked out using a student ID or locator card
- Computers are reserved for school work; games and IM are not allowed
- Students are expected to work individually
- Student must have personal username and password (Check with your homeroom teacher or counselor if you need your login). Students must keep their information secure.
- No eating or drinking
- Library is intended for quiet reading and study
- Must sign-in at door during regular class periods
- All materials must be checked before leaving the library and returned after use.
This page was last updated on June 6, 2022