LOCATION: Cafeteria and Teacher Lounge
TIME: Every School Day
MON: 3:15-6:15 PM
TUE: 3:15-6:16 PM
WED: 2:17-6:00 PM
THU: 2:17-6:00 PM
FRI: 3:15-6:15 PM
( On the event of special bell schedule, please check with staffs about the ASP schedule and hours)
Peer Tutoring program is up and running!!!
- Don't understand a homework problem?
- Need a little more help before your test?
- Want someone to edit your paper?
Peer Tutors are located in Cafeteria and are available to help you in almost all subjects. Come by to get together with a Peer Tutor today! There might be limited availability for peer tutors , so it's first come first serve. But don't worry, it rarely happens.
In addition to providing a relaxing space to study and do homework after school, the Teen Cultural Center Afterschool Program also offers multiple tutoring options:
- Math, Biology, and Chemistry tutoring with Mr. Chu, Ms. Knetch, and Ms. Landa.
- The Charity Cultural Services Center's Families in Transition Program (FIT) provides intensive tutoring and activities for ELL students.
- Peer Tutoring: if you need help in any subject and/or prefer to work one on one with the same person over the semester, you can request a peer tutor. Tutors can work with students long or short term.
- Computers are also available for students to use for homework.