3rd - 5th Grade: Health and Social Emotional Activities
Pick one activity every day to keep your child healthy and happy
- Common Sense Education: Social & Emotional Learning Resources
- Participate in the 7-Day Gratitude Challenge: 7 challenges for 7 days of thankfulness, includes printable worksheets to be completed together with a challenge buddy.
- Check out a great Social & Emotional Learning book list here (for gr. 3-5)
- EverFi Community Matters: K-12 Social & Emotional Learning Resources
- Create daily social and emotional learning rituals using these ideas from the Institute For Social and Emotional Learning (IFSEL)
- Free Zones of Regulation Resources
- Breathing Butterfly Video. Also in Spanish Cantonese Arabic Tagalog Vietnamese & More
- Doodle with Mo Willems
- Kidshealth.org has health videos and articles for kids in English and Spanish
- Amaze.org has animated videos on gender, puberty, and relationships.
- Slide Show about COVID-19 (translated into Spanish and Chinese) for grades 2-5 created by School Health Programs
- Short movie about the Immune System in English and Español
- Short movie about the Lungs and Respiratory system in English and Español
This page was last updated on March 24, 2020