6th - 12th Grade: Reading
Read a book, newspaper, or article of your choice
- With your SF Library Card, you can borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and comics for free from Hoopla. Don’t have a SF Library card? All SFUSD students automatically have a library card, called the “Scholar Card”. To activate your Scholar Card, email firstname.lastname@example.org from your SFUSD address.
- Log in to Newsela! Newsela gives students unlimited access to more than 20 genres of content at 5 different reading levels.
- Sign in to Newsela through the SFUSD Digital Backpack by visiting: http://clever.sfusd.edu.
- Sign in by selecting Log in with Google and use your SFUSD email and password. Once signed in, click on the blue square Newsela icon in Clever (you may have to scroll down).
- Guidance for troubleshooting Newsela login is here. (Spanish)
- Separate fact from fiction on the Internet in "How To Fact Check The Internet."
This page was last updated on March 24, 2020