SFUSD staff, district advisory committees, labor and community partners work collaboratively as the LCAP Task Force to improve transparency and accountability for the Local Control and Accountability Plan.
LCAP Task Force and Stakeholder Engagement
Task Force Meeting Notes and Materials
The first SFUSD LCAP Task Force meeting for the 2022-2023 school year will meet in person on Wednesday, 11/16 from 6:00-7:30pm in the iLab at Civic Center Secondary School at 727 Golden Gate Ave (entrance to the iLab through the parking lot on McAllister Street).
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 6:00-7:30 (Agenda)
The SFUSD LCAP Task Force meetings for the 2021-22 School Year are scheduled for the following dates:
PLEASE NOTE: Unless otherwise noted, LCAP Task Force meetings will be from 4:00 - 5:30PM and, until further notice, LCAP Task Force meetings will be conducted virtually, via Zoom
School Year 2023-2024
- September 13, 2023 Agenda
School Year 2022-2023:
- June 14, 2023 Agenda
- May 31, 2023 Agenda
- May 10, 2023 Agenda
- April 12, 2023 Agenda
- March 8, 2023 Agenda
- February 8, 2023 Agenda
- January 11, 2023 - Agenda
- December 14, 2022 - Agenda
- November 16, 2022 - Agenda
Recordings and other materials from past meetings:
School Year 2021-2022:
- Monday, June 20, 2022
- Monday, May 16, 2022
- Monday, April 18, 2022
- Monday, March 21, 2022
- Monday, February 28, 2022, 3:30-5:00PM AGENDA
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 Passcode: !5EZ&7*7 AGENDA
- Due to the Winter Holiday School Break, the LCAP Task Force did not meet in December 2021
- Monday, November 15, 2021 Passcode: QT%=1uNR AGENDA
- Monday, October 18, 2021 Passcode: y1MQ#x^V AGENDA
- Monday, September 20, 2021 Passcode: Zh=740eU AGENDA
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021 AGENDA
School Year 2020-2021
- June 19, 2021
- May 17, 2021
- April 8, 2021
- March 4, 2021
- February 4, 2021
- January 7, 2021
- December 9, 2020
- November 12, 2020
- October 1, 2020
- September 3, 2020
School Year 2019-20
What does the LCAP Task Force do?
This very brief presentation provides general information about the purpose and goals of participants of the LCAP Task Force. These slides include a link to more detailed information about our approach to stakeholder engagement.
The one-page document lists the organizations, advisory groups and SFUSD departments that work collaboratively as the LCAP Task Force, and the focus areas for our work.
Our Approach to Stakeholder Engagement
This presentation describes our approach to engaging students, families, district staff and community partners to inform SFUSD's Local Control and Accountability Plan.
Please note this reflects the LCAP Task Force approach prior to school closures due to the pandemic and Shelter in Place orders. We will be reviewing and adjusting our approach this fall and throughout the school year, depending on specific conditions.
Advisory Committee Recommendations
The district advisory committees who participate in the LCAP Task Force present Joint Recommendations to SFUSD leaders and the Board of Education.
Read reports and Recommendations from the past two years:
- Stakeholder Feedback and Recommendations from Joint Advisory Committees
- District Response to Joint Advisory Recommendations: English | Chinese | Spanish
2020: SFUSD's written responses to Joint Advisory Committee's feedback to the district's draft Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan.
(Note: due to Shelter in Place orders, typical LCAP stakeholder conversations did not take place; however, the Advisory Committees did have many conversations with families and students, which informed the following report.)
Folder with reports during 2018-19 (to inform the LCAP for 2019-20), including:
- Findings from LCAP stakeholder engagement,
- Materials from public forum to review the draft LCAP
- Joint LCAP Recommendations, May 2019.
This page was last updated on September 10, 2023