Check the left drop down menu for other articles from this issue.
Scroll down for articles on this page covering these topics:
- 2020 Cartoon
- Sudoku V
- Lost Loggers
By: Yuqing Qiu
By: Andrea Zhang
Answers for Last Sudoku:
Rules for sudoku: Each of the nine blocks has to contain all the numbers (one through nine) within its squares. Each number can only appear once in a row, column, or box.
Want to check your answers or unable to figure it out? Here are the answers:
By Joseph Sarabia
The lost loggers have found their way to a hospital to visit their family members and show respect to the doctors working against Modelo-20, can you find them all?
By: Michaela Mesler and Ella Fino
- “Some”- Steve Lacy
- “The Adults Are Talking”- The Strokes
- “That’s On Me”- Mac Miller
- “Jane”- Roy Blair
- “Watermelon Sugar”- Harry Styles
- “Doin’ Time” - Lana Del Rey
- “Fuzzybrain” - Dayglow
- “Aeroplane” - Greer
- “Channel Orange In Your Living Room” - Charlie Burg
- “Lake Superior” - The Arcs
This page was last updated on May 27, 2020