2022-2023 Enrollment Application
Use this form to apply for the 2022-2023 school year.
- General Enrollment Application for TK-13:
English | Español | 中文 | Tiếng Việt | Tagalog | Gagana Sāmoa | العربي
To submit, please include required documents and:
- Drop Off: drop off the packet in a secure dropbox (please note that there is no in-person service at these locations)
- SFUSD District Office lobby at 555 Franklin St (just inside the door)
- Email: send scan or photos to email@example.com
2022-2023 Spring Transfer Application
Use either the online form or the PDF form to apply for Spring Transfer for the 2022-2023 school year.
Spring Transfer Application
Below you will find form that you are able to download and print relating to various requests.
This form is for residents of San Francisco who wish to attend school in another district.
- Inter-district Permit. Students living outside of San Francisco who want to attend an SFUSD school must apply for an inter-district transfer permit in the school district where they live. If the student’s district of residence approves the permit, it will be forwarded to SFUSD for approval.
English l Español
Students must submit an SFUSD enrollment application with their out-of-district address, and the documents needed for SFUSD enrollment. Please attach a copy of the parent's identification.
Please email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affidavit forms are used when it is difficult to obtain documents due to extenuating circumstances.
- Affidavit of Birthdate (出生日期宣誓書) (Declaración jurada de la fecha de nacimiento):
English | 中文 I Español
- Affidavit of Caregiver: This is used when the student is under the care of a caregiver other than parent. Esta forma se usa cuando el estudiante este bajo el cuidado de otra persona que no es legalmente el padre/made.
English I Español
- Affidavit of Residence (居住宣誓書) (Declaración jurada de Residencia)
English I 中文 I Español
Submit an Emergency Card Form on Family Portal (ParentVUE) to provide SFUSD with your health records and emergency contacts.
For help on how to submit, see How to Complete the Emergency Card Form.
For more information about medical health requirements and to download health forms, please visit Health Requirements for School.
Change of Information
Submit a Change of Information Form to change:
- Home Address, or Phone Numbers
- Student Name or Parent/Guardian Name, or
To change your address you will need to submit required documents and the change of address form to the Educational Placement Center. A Parent/Guardian must provide a picture ID and one (1) proof of home address.
If you are unable to submit online, PDF forms are available below:
- Change of Name: This form is used to change name for a student. Please attach any legal documents of the new name change.
English I 中文 I Español TiếngViệt I Tagalog I العربي
- Change of Address / Phone: This form is used to update to your current home address, email address or phone number. Please provide 1 proof of address with parent ID.
English I 中文 I Español | TiếngViệt I Tagalog I العربي
Please email forms to email@example.com
This page was last updated on September 21, 2022