Applications and Forms

2021-2022 Enrollment Application

In this section, you will find our Enrollment Application, Additional Choices form & Revision Form. 

Enrollment Application

To submit, please include documents and: 

  • Drop Off: drop off the packet in a secure drop box (please note that there is no in-person service at these locations)
    • SFUSD District Office lobby at 555 Franklin St (just inside door)
    • More locations coming
  • Email: send scan or photos to
  • Text/SMS: send scan or photos to (415) 376-7346‬
  • Mail: Mail to Educational Placement Center, 555 Franklin St. Room 100, San Francisco, CA 94102


Submit a revisions form if you already submitted an application and would like to change the school choices.

To submit, please include documents and: 

Additional Choices Form

Use this form to add more schools to your list after all spaces are filled in on you general enrollment application.

To submit, please include documents and: 

Additional Forms

Below you will find form that you are able to download and print relating to various requests. 

Inter-district permit

This form is for residents of San Francisco who wish to attend school in another district.

  • Inter-district Permit. Students living outside of San Francisco who want to attend an SFUSD school must apply for an inter-district transfer permit in the school district where they live. If the student’s district of residence approves the permit, it will be forwarded to SFUSD for approval.
    English l  Español 

Students must submit an SFUSD enrollment application with their out-of-district address, and the documents needed for SFUSD enrollment. Please attach a copy of the parent's identification.

Please email forms to

Affidavit Forms

Affidavit forms are used when it is difficult to obtain documents due to extenuating circumstances.

  • Affidavit of Birthdate (出生日期宣誓書) (Declaración jurada de la fecha de nacimiento): 
    English | 中文 I Español 
  • Affidavit of Caregiver: This is used when the student is under the care of a caregiver other than parent. Esta forma se usa cuando el estudiante este bajo el cuidado de otra persona que no es legalmente el padre/made.
    English I Español 
  • Affidavit of Residence (居住宣誓書) (Declaración jurada de Residencia)
    English I 中文 I Español

Health Forms

Submit an Emergency Card Form on Family Portal (ParentVUE) to provide SFUSD with your health records and emergency contacts.

For help on how to submit, see How to Complete the Emergency Card Form.

For more information about medical health requirements and to download health forms, please visit Health Requirements for School.

Change of Information

Submit a Change of Information Form to change:

  • Home Address, or Phone Numbers
  • Student Name or Parent/Guardian Name, or
  • Race/Ethnicity 

To change your address you will need to submit required documents and the change of address form to the Educational Placement Center. A Parent/Guardian must provide a picture ID and one (1) proof of home address. 

If you are unable to submit online, PDF forms are available below: 

Please email forms to

School Roster Information Change

This form is used to update a student's name and/or gender marker.

Please email forms to Alana Ramirez,

Medical and Family Hardship Appeal

Submit an Appeal Form online to appeal your school assignment due to medical or family hardship. 

If you are unable to submit online, PDF forms are available below:
English | 中文  I Español

Please email PDF forms to