Drupal Prerequisite: Accessibility in Digital Design Course
The Accessibility in Digital Design Course is a prerequisite for you to be trained in Drupal. If you have completed the Accessibility course/quiz already, complete the Drupal Training Registration form to schedule a training session.
The Accessibility in Digital Design course teaches you some easy to implement, best practices for creating accessible classroom and PD content. You will be able to create academic and instructional materials that are accessible to blind/low vision and other students/colleagues that require assistive technology to access your content.
Google Classroom (self-paced)
How to Join Google Classroom: Accessibility in Digital Design Course:
- Go To “https://classroom.google.com/” or go this invite link
- At the top right, click on the “ + “ to “Join a class”
- Enter the Google Classroom Join Code
- Google Classroom Join Code: chqg73o
- After entering the code, click on “Join”
- You will see “Accessibility in Digital Design [TECH02M]”
Video Recording (35 minutes)
This page was last updated on July 27, 2023