Welcome to your Synergy Admin Toolkit
What is Synergy?
Student Information System
What is in this toolkit?
This tool kit is divided into 10 sections
- Getting started this is for administrators new to the district or new to an admin role.
- Reports learn about the different types of reports, how to run them and filter your data.
- Enrollment here you will find information on the enrollment process.
- Emergency Cards for SFSD staff on manually processing Emergency Cards.
- Attendance here is where you will find information on attendance and truancy reporting in Synergy.
- Grading here is where to find information on report cards, honor roll, and progress reports.
- Communication here is where you can find out how to send mass and communication using Synergy.
- Discipline here is where you can find information on processes, incidents, suspensions, and expulsion.
- Additional Staff additional information for clerks.
- Master Scheduling resources to help admin set up their school schedule.
How to use this toolkit
School Year Synergy Updates
This page was last updated on July 17, 2023