Hiring Documents Include Providing Identification and Completing Forms
Hiring Paperwork for High School Internships
Are you ready to start your internship? Your first step is to get hired. Gather the following paperwork together before opening the SF Online Hiring Application.
All candidates, regardless of age, should have the following documents from Group A or Group B. Take photos of these documents for future use. If you have questions or concerns about any of these documents, see Group C.
Group A (one of these documents needed):
- Permanent Resident ID Card
- Valid US Passport
- Employment Authorization Document
- Foreign Passport with Authorization to Work Stamp
Group B (both of these documents needed)
- Social Security Card If you do not have a (signed) social security card, please complete the following Application for a Replacement Card. If you need assistance with this process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR US Birth Certificate
- AND Student ID Because of COVID, the CCRI team will provide you with an acceptable alternative to this at the hiring session.
If you would like an internship, but need extra assistance please email email@example.com.
In addition to the above, you will also need:
- TB Clearance
- You will be given instructions about how to do this at the hiring session.
- Two letters of recommendation
- These will be provided to you at the hiring session.
This page was last updated on July 22, 2022