Summer Career Exploration Program: Automotive, Construction, or Law
SFUSD Summer Career Exploration Programs
Summer Career Exploration Programs are designed for current SFUSD sophomores and juniors. Students who are interested in exploring careers related to automotive technology, building and construction trades, and legal/law industries can explore careers through a combination of classroom learning and worksite visits.
Students who participate in the program will:
- Earn college credit through a CCSF course.
- Gain work experience through worksite rotations
- Work with industry mentors and use what they learn in real world projects
- Design and develop work projects related to your summer program
- Build your resume and professional network
- Earn a financial compensation upon completion of the program. Youth will receive a stipend.
Click here if you are interested in the Summer Career Exploration Program in Auto, Construction, or Law.
Available High School Internships
This page was last updated on June 3, 2021