Summer Career Exploration Program: Automotive, Construction, Health, Law or Tech
SFUSD Summer Career Exploration Programs
Summer Career Exploration Programs are designed for current SFUSD sophomores and juniors. Students who are interested in exploring careers related to automotive technology, building and construction trades, health/medical, legal/law, or tech industries can explore careers through a combination of classroom learning and worksite visits.
Students who participate in the program will:
- Earn 3 units of college credit through a dual enrollment CCSF course.
- Work with industry mentors and use what your learn in real world environments.
- Design and develop work projects related to your summer program.
- Build your resume and professional network.
- Earn a paid stipend upon completion of the program.
The Summer 2024 Interest Form will open for all SFUSD High School students February 1, 2024 and close February 29, 2024.
Questions? Contact WorkBasedLearning@sfusd.edu.
This page was last updated on November 30, 2023