Summer School for Summer 2023
Summer School is offered to high school students who need to make up credits to graduate. Contact your student's counselor to enroll in summer in-person or online classes.
Summer school confirmation emails will be sent to eligible students who requested for summer credit recovery classes. Please have your student check their SFUSD email for class information and instructions.
If your student has requested for classes but has not received a confirmation email, please have your student check their SFUSD emails to see if your student has to complete steps for summer school registration.
Summer Credit Recovery
Provides students opportunities to make up high school course credits over the summer semester.
- Courses are 5-weeks long.
- Student can take up to 2 courses per summer, which equals to 10 credits.
Summer Course Offerings:
- Credit recovery
- English language development
- Senior Graduation (Summer School will be offered to seniors who need credits for graduation)
Summer Dates: Monday, June 12 - Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Format: In-Person and Online
Student who is not currently enrolled in SFUSD but is a resident of SF MAY attend SFUSD Credit Recovery Program.
- Subject to program eligibility and space availability
- Families will need to register student at the Education Placement Center at 555 Franklin Street, SF, CA 94102 415-241-6000
- Families will need to bring a birth certificate and proof of residency (i.e. utility bill) to register.
- For questions, contact Extended Learning at ExLS@sfusd.edu
Talk to your high school counselor, who will work with students and families to register students for summer school classes.
This page was last updated on March 13, 2023