Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment
The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment is a subcommittee of the Board of Education. Each year, the Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment hosts a series of public working meetings with staff to monitor SFUSD’s student assignment policy.
Board of Education Members:
Commissioners Rachel Norton (Chair), President Stevon Cook, and Vice President Mark Sanchez.
Orla O'Keeffe, Chief of Policy and Operations
2019-20 Meeting Dates, Agendas, and Presentations
The Ad Hoc Committee on Student Assignment is scheduled to meet on the third Monday of each month to discuss Board Resolution 189-25A1 Developing a Community Based Student Assignment System for SFUSD. Meetings will not be held in December, January, or February. All meetings will begin at 6:00 pm in the Board of Education Meeting Room at 555 Franklin St. San Francisco, 94102.
- Monday, September 16, 2019
- Monday, October 21, 2019
- Monday, November 18, 2019
- Monday, March 16, 2020
- Monday, April 20, 2020
- Monday, May 18, 2020
- Monday, June 15, 2020
2018-19 Meeting Dates, Agendas, and Presentations
- Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018 (Committee of the Whole)
- Redlined Resolution No. 189-25A1, Developing a Community Based Student Assignment System for SFUSD
- Monday, March 18, 2019
- Monday, April 15, 2019
- Monday, May 13, 2019
- Agenda (African American student recruitment, increasing enrollment at under enrolled schools, General Education transportation services, and policy development timeline)
Additional Information about Student Assignment
Additional information can be found via the following links.