1. Proof of Identification (one of the following)
- Work Visa
- Driver’s License
- State-issued ID card
2. Proof of social security number (one of the following)
- Social Security Card
- W2 Form
- First page of latest tax return
3. Recent Tuberculosis Test or TB risk assessment performed by doctor/nurse/medical professional (taken within 60 days of start date)
4. Fingerprinting clearance: You will receive a fingerprinting-appointment information after you have been recommended for hire.
5. Official transcripts (for Salary) of all accredited college / university work completed for certificated positions or for classified positions requiring an AA or higher.
6. Copy of Credential information from CTC, if applicable and available FOR CREDENTIALS
7. Basic Skills Requirement & Subject Matter Competency - Official copy of CBEST and CSET passage (if using other scores in lieu of the CBEST, get official results of SAT / ACT from test administration center) - if applicable and available if non-credentialed
8. Verification of Previous Work Experience [link to Google Doc] (if you have worked as a teacher in another district) with an attached job description.
This page was last updated on March 5, 2021