Decline Your Assignment

Decline your school assignment, cancel your enrollment application, or withdraw from your current school

Decline Assignment

If you have already received a school assignment for your application and you wish to decline your assignment, please decline using ParentVUE or by calling or emailing us at (415) 241-6085 and

Cancel Application

You can cancel your enrollment application by contacting our office. Please call us or email usWhen emailing, please include your student's ID number and date of birth so we can properly identify them.

Reasons for cancelling might include:

  • You have moved out of San Francisco so will no longer be in our school district
  • You have decided to attend private or charter school
  • You need to cancel for other reasons

Withdraw from School

Families who have already started school and need to leave their school for any reason should contact their school directly to withdraw.

This page was last updated on July 7, 2022