2. Current SFUSD Student - Record Request

2. Current SFUSD Student - Record Request

This section is for students who are currently attending SFUSD PUBLIC Schools. For students attending Charter/County Schools, you MUST contact the school directly to get your unofficial or official transcript or records.

Current SFUSD Elementary School, Middle School, or High School student's Report Cards, Transcripts, and Cum Folders should be requested at the student's school. Enrollment Verification can be requested at the Transcript/Work Permit Office at 20 Cook St., 1st Floor, Room 11, or by email at transcripts@sfusd.edu.

Unofficial Transcripts:

  • Students can view their latest Unofficial Transcript in the "Documents" tab of their StudentVUE. 
  • Parents can also view their students' Unofficial Transcript in the "Documents" tab of their ParentVUE (select the student you want to see first).
  • Questions regarding transcripts, and accessing unofficial ones, should be directed to your student's school counselor during the school year.

Official Transcripts:

  • School sites should process official transcript requests during the school year. Please connect with your school counselor or counseling registrar.
  • The Transcripts Office will send senior final transcripts to the college/university of choice in June after the students graduate. 

Alternatively, if a high school student attending a public high school wants to request a transcript to be sent electronically during the school year, they may use Parchment to order and pay for official transcripts and receive notifications on the status of those orders. Click on the links below to order.



This page was last updated on June 14, 2024