Applications and Forms

2024-2025 Enrollment Application

Use this form to apply for the 2024-2025 school year. 

Enrollment Application

General Enrollment Application for TK-13: 

You need to submit these required documents along with your General Enrollment Application. 

If you already submitted a Main Round application for SY 2024-25, you can fill out this shorter application for the Wait Pool Round instead:

  • English | Español | 中文. If you submitted a Round 2 application, you must wait until you receive your school assignment the week of May 27 before applying again. 

How to Submit

  • Drop Off
    • Drop off the packet at the Enrollment Center. See hours and locations
    • Drop off the packet in a secure dropbox at the SFUSD District Office lobby at 555 Franklin St (just inside the front door)
  • Email: send scan or photos to

2024-2025 Application Revision Form

Use this form to amend the school choices of an enrollment application you previously submitted.

Additional Forms

Below you will find form that you are able to download and print relating to various requests. 

Inter-district permit

This form is for residents of San Francisco who wish to attend school in another district.

  • Inter-district Permit. Students living outside of San Francisco who want to attend an SFUSD school must apply for an inter-district transfer permit in the school district where they live. If the student’s district of residence approves the permit, it will be forwarded to SFUSD for approval.
    English l  Español 

Students must submit an SFUSD enrollment application with their out-of-district address, and the documents needed for SFUSD enrollment. Please attach a copy of the parent's identification.

Please email forms to

Affidavit Forms

Affidavit forms are used when it is difficult to obtain documents due to extenuating circumstances.

  • Affidavit of Birthdate (出生日期宣誓書) (Declaración jurada de la fecha de nacimiento): 
    English | 中文 I Español 
  • Affidavit of Caregiver: This is used when the student is under the care of a caregiver other than parent. Esta forma se usa cuando el estudiante este bajo el cuidado de otra persona que no es legalmente el padre/made.
    English I Español 
  • Affidavit of Residence (居住宣誓書) (Declaración jurada de Residencia)
    English I 中文 I Español

Health Forms

Submit an Emergency Card Form on Family Portal (ParentVUE) to provide SFUSD with your health records and emergency contacts.

For help on how to submit, see How to Complete the Emergency Card Form.

For more information about medical health requirements and to download health forms, please visit Health Requirements for School.

Change of Information

Submit a Change of Information Form to change:

  • Home Address, or Phone Numbers
  • Student Name or Parent/Guardian Name, or
  • Race/Ethnicity 

To change your address you will need to submit required documents and the change of address form to the Enrollment Center (formerly known as Educational Placement Center). A Parent/Guardian must provide a picture ID and one (1) proof of home address. 

If you are unable to submit online, PDF forms are available below: 

Please email forms to

School Roster Information Change

This form is used to update a student's name and/or gender marker.

Please email forms to Alana Ramirez,

How to submit applications or forms by paper or PDF

In addition to online methods, you can also submit forms in-person or by drop off: Instructions

This page was last updated on July 17, 2024