How to Submit Paper or PDF Forms and Applications

Options to submit paper or PDF applications

Applications can be submitted in a variety of ways. Choose one of the following: 

  • ONLINE: Use the online application. Learn how to use the application
  • EMAIL:  Send a scan or photos of your application form and the required documents to
    • Take the application and required documents to your current SFUSD school OR
    • Submit your form and required documents to the Educational Placement Center. See office locations and hours in Contact Us.
  • After business hours, drop off your form in a secure dropbox at:
    • SFUSD District Office lobby at 555 Franklin Street (just inside the door)

Have questions? Call 415-241-6085 

This page was last updated on July 6, 2022