Scroll to see videos in other languages by clicking the left < and right > arrows.
Reconocimientos de ParentVUE
Submit and Download Family Rights Forms in ParentVUE
Families will be able to submit and/or download the following Family Rights forms through ParentVUE Acknowledgements:
- Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
- Consent for Video Recording during Virtual Class
- Media Consent
- Information about the Multipurpose Family Income Form
In October, families will also be able to download the 2020/21 Student and Family Handbook through ParentVUE. If you need access to a ParentVUE account, please contact your school site.
Watch the videos above or follow the steps below to get started:
- Login to ParentVUE. On your web browser, enter portal.sfusd.edu then click ParentVUE>. If using the mobile app, continue to Step 2.
- Enter your username and password. Click Login.
- "ParentVUE Acknowledgements" will appear. Read the instructions and click on the form to download the form.
- Click "Yes." By clicking "Yes" as a parent/guardian/caregiver, you are acknowledging that you have read the form and agree to its provisions.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 for all other forms.