Frank McCoppin Elementary School
Frank McCoppin Elementary School is a multi-award winning, high achieving school in the Inner Richmond District. We have completely implemented the Comprehensive Approach to Literacy. This proven successful educational strategy has been incorporated into other curriculum subjects as well.
Renovated Academic Buildings
Resurfaced Play Ground
Kendall Young Associates
|Arntz Builders, Inc.
|Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
|Bid Amount (Hard Cost):
|Change Order Amount:
|$105,930 (1.18% of bid amount)
|Final Contract Amount:
The scope of work is generally described as the construction of 5 canopies, 1 balcony structure and 1 (seismically separated) atrium at the administration building. Alternations to the academic building and administration building.
The improvements for this site included:
- Converting the exposed atrium of the Administration/EES Building (southern classroom building) into an interior space
- New walkway canopies on the north and west sides of the Administration/EES Building
- An elevated egress balcony along the south side of the Academic Building (northern building)
- A new 14-foot tall fence on the northwestern portion of the campus, and
- Installation of two new exterior partitions, up to 20 feet in height located at both of the stair cases along the east side of the property. New shallow footing and drilled pier foundation. Appurtenant parking, utilities, landscaping and other improvements necessary for site development are also performed.
This page was last updated on August 22, 2022