Frequently Asked Questions.
Click on each item below to find answers to questions or issues and how to get help.
My activation key is not working.
- Verify that you are typing your first and last name exactly as it is listed in the letter.
- Check with your school to ensure you have Educational Rights for your students.
- You may have already activated an account in the past. Try resetting your password.
- Contact your school site.
I forgot my password, how do I reset my password?
1. Open a web browser and go to: portal.sfusd.edu.
2. Click ParentVUE >
3. Click Forgot Password
4. Enter your email address and click "Send Email"
5. Follow the steps to change your password.
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing a link to change your password will be sent to you. Make sure this is not blocked from your email or categorized as spam.The link expires within 20 minutes.
- Note: make sure to enter your first and last name exactly as it appears on your account.
I'm not seeing all of my students in one account or I have separate accounts for each of my students:
Please contact us at email@example.com to combine your students into one account. Include your student(s)' name, birthday, and school location.
I am not receiving any district notifications or school notifications.
Please update your email address and phone number in the Family Portal (ParentVUE). Please visit how to sign up for school notifications page for more information.
I am trying to enroll online. Where in ParentVUE can I click to see this option?
You can start your online application by logging in to ParentVUE and clicking "Online Forms". If you are a parent/guardian of a NEW SFUSD student who have never applied before, please create a new account at www.sfusd.edu/onlineapp. For more information, visit the Online Enrollment Application Instructions at sfusd.edu/ola.
This page was last updated on November 17, 2021