Skip to main content
- Take a peek at what you'll need to focus on early, and give yourself enough time to brainstorm ideas and examples.
- Your writing is your chance to show admissions offices who you are outside of your accomplishments and grades. Be proud!
- Be honest and true to yourself and tell your story how it is.
- Talk it out - discuss your story and writing with someone you trust to narrow down your ideas.
- Review, revise, edit, and review again! Give yourself enough time to fine-tune your writing.