Financial Aid & Scholarships

Financial Aid Presentations

Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA)

Opens October 1 (until May 1).  Read more about the list of documents you need to complete your FAFSA.

Get started on your FAFSA Form

California Dream Act Applications (CADAA)

For undocumented, nonresident, AB 540, DACA, U Visa, TPS Status students. Apply by March 2.

Get started on your CA Dream Act Application

Additional Financial Aid Applications

Cal Grants

Used for the University of California (UC), California State University (CSU), California Community College, and qualifying independent California schools.  

You must complete your FAFSA or Dream Act Application to apply for a Cal Grant.

Read more about Cal Grant Programs.

CSS Profile

Nonfederal student financial aid.  Opens October 1.

Read more about the CSS Profile.  

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)

Tuition savings for nonresident students at participating public colleges and universities.  View this slide deck, WUE 101.  

Learn more about the Western Undergraduate Exchange.  

This page was last updated on January 30, 2024