Evening and Saturday school is offered during the Fall and Spring Semesters to high school students who need to retake a course for credit recovery and that meet the following requirements:
- Need credit recovery (received a grade of F in the original course)
Want to retake a course to improve grade (received a grade of D in the original course)
Have not taken a required course for graduation
CCSF Transitional Studies Program
SFUSD partners with the City College of San Francisco's (CCSF) Transitional Studies Program (TRST).
- TRST non-credit classes allow students to recover SFUSD high school credits.
- Though students will not receive college credit, they will start their relationship with CCSF before they graduate from SFUSD.
Evening School Schedule
Evening School Courses meet twice a week
Saturday School Schedules
Saturday School courses are every Saturday
- From 8:00-1:00 pm.
- Courses run the whole semester and each course is worth 5 credits.
- Distance Learning for Fall 2021.
Transitional Studies Department of CCSF
The Transitional Studies Department of CCSF Offers credit recovery options for high school students.
- Students have the opportunity to enroll in non-credit transitional studies courses free of charge
*Please note that CCSF instructors only communicate about grades and attendance with the student
Talk to your high school counselor, who will work with students and families to register students.
This page was last updated on October 19, 2021