Summer School Will Be Online for Summer 2020
Summer School is offered to high school students who need to make up credits to graduate. Contact your student's counselor to enroll in summer online classes.
6/4/2020 update: Summer school confirmation emails have been sent to eligible students who requested for summer credit recovery classes. Please have your student check their SFUSD email for class information and instructions.
If your student has requested for classes but has not received a confirmation email, please have your student check their emails to see if your student has to complete steps for summer school registration.
Summer Credit Recovery
Provides students opportunities to make up high school course credits over the summer semester.
- Courses are 5-weeks long.
- Student can take up to 2 courses per summer, which equals to 10 credits.
Summer Course Offerings:
- Credit recovery
- English language development
- Senior Graduation (Summer School will be offered to seniors who need credits for graduation)
Summer Dates: June 10 - July 15, 2020
Student who is not currently enrolled in SFUSD but is a resident of SF may attend SFUSD Credit Recovery Program.
- Families will need to register student at the Education Placement Center at 555 Franklin Street, SF, CA 94102 415-241-6000
- Families will need to bring a birth certificate and proof of residency (i.e. utility bill) to register.
Talk to your high school counselor, who will work with students and families to register students for summer school classes.