3rd - 5th Grade: Reading
Pick a print or online book at your level and read every day!
- Read a chapter book to yourself or family members Tumble Books (Spanish)
- Read informational articles or books about a topic of interest
- Read a leveled book online from RazKids (Spanish)
- With your SF Library Card, you can borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and comics for free from Hoopla.
- Have a book discussion about the challenges and problems the character faces
- Think and write predictions about what will happen next based on what you read
- Think and write about connections to your life
Writing about Informational books:
- Write about what you learned
- Write your opinions about the topic you learned about
- Write questions or wonderings do you have about the information