3rd - 5th Grade: History / Social Studies
Pick one to two activities to do each week
- Watch a video of your choice on BrainPop
- Go to the PBS Learning Media and watch a video of your choice!
- Read about different Native American people of the world on Kids National Geographic or on Native Knowledge 360.
- Explore the importance of names and the places we live on National Geographic!
- Explore what cultural identity means to you!
- Connect with others and start a Pen Pal Project with someone around the world!
- And if you still want more, start a fun project offered by Scholastic!