Kindergarten - Math
- Rote counting - how high can you count?
- Write out the numbers and point to them as you count
- Count objects - beans, books.
- Do simple addition with objects
Read a books, sing a math song, play a game or watch a video every day:
- The Greedy Triangle by Marilyn Burns + Math Guide
View and listen to the book here.
- Sing-A-Long: Counting to 100 Song (Spanish)
- Adding to 10: My Dog Named Ten Song Spanish
- Identifying Shapes: 3-D Shapes Song
- Shape Song shapes song
- Five Little Bunnies Song Five Little Bunnies Song for Kids
- 10 Little Monkeys - Ten Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed
- Subtraction with Cupcakes (Alternative in Spanish)
- Tito El Gatito -Suma y Resta (Alternative in Spanish)
- Canción de los Números (Alternative in Spanish)
- Aprender a sumar es facil del 0 al 4 con Las Abejitas Sumadoras (in Spanish)
- Restas para niños (in Spanish)
- Online Games:
- Counting Game - Okta's Rescue - Check out the exploration questions to ask your child! (Spanish)
- Adding to 10 - Addition Blocks Game - Click on the blocks that add to the numbered block shown.
- Five Frame Game (sums to 5) Five Frame or Sums to 10 - Ten-Frame Game - Check out the exploration questions to ask your child!
- Matching Shapes, Numbers - Concentration Game - Shapes, Numbers, and More!
- Juegos de Números (Alternative in Spanish)