PK/TK Resources for Visual & Performing Arts
These resources are wonderful ways to give your child a break daily!
- Choose a game from New York Philharmonic Game Zone
- Make a rhythm wand to twirl while you are listening to your favorite music.
- Make musical instruments with simple materials from your home: cardboard, rice, etc.
- National Association for Music Education
- Music and Songs has multilingual options
- Make instruments
- Try one of these recipes to make your own art supplies.
- Create an Accordion book. (Spanish option)
- Try making Homemade clay (Spanish option)
- 10 Creative Clay Craft Ideas for Kids.
- Try following this art lesson for drawing a Rainbow lollipop.
Here are lots of ideas for things to draw for your daily drawing exercise: English Spanish
- Go Noodle
- Do the Freeze Dance
- Check out: Ms Mitchell’s Dance Channel Be sure to try the “Brain Dance” you find there!
- Indoor Recess
- Act out your favorite part of one of the stories you read or listened to today with someone who’s home with you.
- Select and activity from Drama Kids to play together.
This page was last updated on January 10, 2022