6th - 12th Grade: Resources for Students with Disabilities
If your child has an IEP, check out these resources:
- School Closure Tool Kit for Students with Autism by Easter Seals - Includes visual schedules, First/Then boards, choice boards etc in PDF form for home
- Google Read and Write Extension for Chrome - Helps students access online content through: Text-to-speech to hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting; Text and picture dictionaries to see the meaning of words explained; Speech-to-text, dictate words to assist with writing, proofreading & studyingGrade 6+ Modified STEM Readers- Two Adapted Digital Books on Science and Math Topics with Differentiated Comprehension Activities
- Improving the Lives of Individuals with Autism through Exercise
- N2Y Covid-19 Resources-Social narratives, visuals and differentiated news articles to help students with disabilities to understand Covid-19.
- Additional Resources
- Special Education- Related Services Home Education Resources