Kindergarten - Science
Pick one to two activities to do each week
- Join an astronaut for a science read-aloud: https://storytimefromspace.com/ (Spanish)
- Build a ramp and test things to see if they roll. See if you can make something roll from one piece of furniture to another on a ramp.
- Watch Caine’s Arcade. Draw a picture of an arcade game you would create, or find some materials and make one. (link)
- Find a spot to sit in quietly for 10 minutes, preferably outside, with a partner. Use your science observation tools (eyes, ears, nose, & fingers). Tell your partner all the things you see, hear, smell, and feel. Find a new spot each day.
- 5 Experiments with water Spanish
This page was last updated on March 24, 2020