3rd - 5th Grade: Writing
Every day, pick a writing activity
- Write a book report or summary of your reading: Include an opinion about the book with details to support your opinion. Write about the life lesson or theme of the book with evidence from the book to support your ideas.
- Write an imaginative story - it could be a fantasy, realistic fiction or science fiction
- Use a Narrative Writing Checklist to Revise your writing (Spanish: choose your grade and specific writing genre with illustration)
- Keep a journal about your thoughts and what is happening each day
- Scholastic Home Learning (alternative CommonLit in Spanish)
This page was last updated on March 24, 2020