2020-21 Enrollment Application
There is one enrollment application form for grades TK-13. Students new to SFUSD must submit the application form, along with all necessary required documents.
- Enrollment Application for TK-13 (Legal Size) | (Español | 中文 | Tiếng Việt | Tagalog | العربي)
- Additional School Choices Form in English/Chinese/Spanish (Tiếng Việt | Tagalog | العربي) (Only use this to add more schools to your list after all spaces are filled in on you general enrollment application)
- Application Revision Form for May in English/Chinese/Spanish | Tiếng Việt | Tagalog | العربي) (New applicants. Use this form ONLY after you have submitted you general enrollment application and need to update your school list or rank order before April 17, 2020
2020-21 Lowell Application
The 2020-21 Lowell submission deadline has passed. We are no longer taking applications.
Lowell High School 9th grade applicants must submit BOTH the general SFUSD Enrollment Application AND the Lowell 9th Grade Application. Learn more about the Lowell Application Process.
Change of Information
Submit a Change of Information Form to change:
- Home Address, or
- Student Name or Parent/Guardian Name, or
- Race/Ethnicity, or
- Phone Numbers.
- Change of Address Form I Español | 中文 | Tiếng Việt | Tagalog | العربي
- School Roster Information Change Request I Español | 中文 | Tiếng Việt | Tagalog | العربي (Complete this form to request an update to student's name and/or gender marker.)
- Change of Student Name Form I Español I中文 coming soon I Tiếng Việt I Tagalog I العربي
Interdistrict Transfer Students
This form is for residents of San Francisco who wish to attend school in another district.
Students living outside of San Francisco who want to attend a SFUSD school must apply for an interdistrict transfer permit from the school district where they live. If the student’s district of residence approves the permit, it will be forwarded to the SFUSD EPC for approval. Students must submit a SFUSD enrollment application with their out-of-district address, and the documents needed for SFUSD enrollment.